Today, I will divide you into groups to research specific aspects of tech and design. The groups will be:
- Buildings and style
- Show era and design elements
You will begin research tomorrow and will submit your findings daily as you research. While you are researching, you will build a small presentation on your topic. This will include a 5 minute presentation with possible visuals, text, video and whatever else you find necessary to teach the class about your topic.
Some things to get you started on your research:
- What is the history?
- Why is it important to set design?
- What are some well-known examples?
- How can this apply to the show?
- What projects do you expect to include your topic?
- What was the most interesting thing you found in researching this?
Here is the rubric you will be graded on when presenting
- Value of research
- Value to class projects
- Group participation
You will present your findings in class on Day 20 (look to class calendar for specific date).